Travel with us to Senegal.
If you want to embark on a journey to discover Africa’s immense cultural and spiritual richness, you can come and experience in the heart of Senegal with us.
We will take you to experience all the places we went through to produce the documentary “Senegal’s silence“.
– 1 day: Arrival in Dakar and welcome.
You arrive in the capital of Senegal, in Dakar. Upon your arrival we will be there to welcome you with our small bus to take you to the beautiful village Niaga located near the famous Pink Lake. Here you will have the opportunity to taste the first dishes and to rest from the long journey.
– Day 2 we will make a first excursion to the village and to the Pink Lake where you can observe the fascinating reflections of the water, the fauna and the lifestyle of the fishermen.
– Day 3: we will head towards the park of Niokolo Koba. On the way we will stop to explore the most beautiful landscapes and villages. We will arrive at our destination in the evening where good food and a humble home await us to rest from the long journey.
– Day 4: guided tour of the Niokolo Koba forest where we can observe the animals of this large and immense reserve (hippos, crocodiles, rhinos, gazelles, lions, hyenas etc.).
– Day 5: We will head towards Dindefelo, located in the heart of Senegal. A village immersed in the forest at the foot of an imposing waterfall where we would experience 5 unforgettable days among the most authentic cultures of Senegal, its traditions and its largest forests. (Click here to view our video on Dindefelo).
– Day 10: We leave in the morning for Casamace in Kafountine. We would live the last 4 intense days in this village to discover Senegal’s most traditional dances and music. We will go to visit the large fishing community (click here to view our video on Kafountine fishermen) and the wonderful and wild islands located near Kafountine.
– Day 15: We return home to start suffering from the famous African disease!
We recommend this experience only to people with a lot of adaptability. Our intention is to make an intense experience live in authentic places in Senegal. The big cities will be avoided. We will live in the villages in contact with the locals. Inside each village we will have a small house or small huts (it will change according to the area) where you can sleep and eat all together.
We will not give any kind of servitude, we simply offer our experience in the area and our knowledge.
It is an invitation to share and increase awareness of Africa and the boundless spirit of humanity contained in it.
We could accommodate up to 7 people per group.
€ 1,600 per person – € 1,500 per couple
Included in the price: Car, driver, guides, breakfast and dinner.
Not included in the price: Air ticket.
For more info contact us by e-mail or WatsApp.
Watch the documentary we made on Senegal to see the wonderful journey that awaits you.